poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

My in ground cement pool that is 10 years old has ground water

Customer Question

My in ground cement pool that is 10 years old has ground water filling in behind the liner. How do I fix this?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Phil replied 2 years ago.
Tell me in minute' detail what the pool liner consists of and if there is cement behind the liner or not... attach a few photo's using the 'attach files' link at the lower left of your reply box.
We can go from there.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I already removed the vinyl pool liner because it was torn. So now I am preparing the cement(which is hard cement made of a vermiculite composite) surface & discovered the continuous flowing trickle of water. This water flow must be stopped before I insert new vinyl liner.
In order to stop the flow I tried patching it with hydraulic cement, this did not work.
What do I do?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phil replied 2 years ago.
I have sent you a phone call offer. I am putting no time limit on it, I am pretty sure we can resolve the problem.