Pool and Spa

Questions about Pool Repair? Ask an Expert Online.

Pool and Spa

Pool guy. I have a jandy RS4 and the remote control panel

Customer Question
hi pool guy. I...
hi pool guy. I have a jandy RS4 and the remote control panel in the house is dead after a storm. Want to see if panel got fried or maybe it's just a fuse. looking for best approach. thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
5/16/2015
Pool and Spa Expert: Poolservice123, CPO, CPI, CBP replied 2 years ago
Poolservice123
Poolservice123, CPO, CPI, CBP
Hello, I am here to help you today. Have you opened up the face and hit the reset button that is on the upper left side? This would be for a One Touch system. Do you have a one touch or an all button system? There is a fuse at the power center (outside) that you can try. Here is the manual that will show you pictures of the different models. If you know how to use a meter on page 10 there are steps to test for a blank display.
http://www.zodiacpoolsystems.com/~/media/Zodiac/Global/Downloads/0748-91071/6919.ashx
Let me know which model you have and I can help further. This was just a quick answer that may help you if you have the One Touch and all you need to do is reset.
Poolservice123
Poolservice123
Poolservice123, CPO, CPI, CBP