Common pool and spa questions resolved on JustAnswer
Pool and spa Experts on JustAnswer have fielded many questions from frustrated owners, such as:
- I have a Tango Sundance Spa and the heater is failing. I've checked the flow switch, temp sensor and the high limit/freeze sensor. Now what?
- I think there's a problem with the chemicals in my pool. The water has been causing skin irritation for a couple of months.
- I just had a new pool pump installed last week and now the heater won't stay on for more than a few seconds.
- Who do you call to clear an obstruction in a swimming pool recirculating suction line? Plumber or pool guy?
When you reach out to a pool and spa Expert, be ready to answer the following questions:
- How long have you had the problem?
- Who manufactured the equipment?
- Will you be doing any of the work yourself?
- What have you already tried?
With this information, you'll be ready for a constructive session with the Expert.