Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2006 Pontiac g6 won't start, battery & alternator are fine.

2006 Pontiac g6 won't...

2006 Pontiac g6 won't start, battery & alternator are fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Not corroded

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G6 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked battery and alternator, they test fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How much does this cost

Mechanic's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Pontiac Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Ok

3/20/2018
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue
In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sunday through Friday from around 5 am to 9 pm Eastern time.Zone If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
If you see a call request on your screen ,That is an automated feature the web site offers all customers.

you mean it cranks over but want start correct ?

or it will not crank over or turn over ?

Are you looking for the most possible causes or you are repairing it yourself .

Please Let Me Know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Will not turn over
R u there?

starting circuit

Starting circuit? Where is it?

i have highlited in yellow the fuses and relays needs checked ,click on link to view pdf file

Please Let Me Know if you can view the circuit

Thank You

Chad Farhat

CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW THE FILE

DO YOU HAVE ANY PRIOR KNOWLEDGE IN TESTING FUSE ,POWER AND GROUND ?

DO YOU HAVE A TEST LIGHT , VOLTMETER POWER PROBE ?

DO YOU HAVE A CAPABLE SCANNER

Ok ill tell them. Friend workin on it not here now

OK LET ME KNOW , THERE FEW OTHER THINGS NEEDS CHECKED ?

Tomorrow

SURE READ BELOW HOW TO GET BACK IN TOUCH WITH ME ANYTIME

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May receive My my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You?Chad Farhat?ASE Certified Technician

Chad Farhat
They checked fuses

Thank you for the Rating :)

If you need my assistance in the future, Start your Question with (FOR CHAD FARHAT ONLY) or Go to my profile page

You can also add me as Favorite expert for any future questions

http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-chadfarhat/?rpt=3800