Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Have 2006 pontiac g6 and it's making a loud knocking sound.

Customer Question
Hey i have 2006...

Hey i have 2006 pontiac g6 and it's making a loud knocking sound

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

The engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G6 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I thought it was my oil so i put oil in the car but i looked it up ot saod it was the engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It as a slow oil and coolant leak

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pontiac
1/16/2018
Pontiac Mechanic: david craig, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

Ok
No in not paying no more freaking money

I didnt ask you to pay anymore money

have a great day