Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Not start. I have change my 2 fronts stwoke and now in dash…

Customer Question
I have change my...

I have change my 2 fronts stwoke and now in dash i have no engine ligth and is whittin direct assit

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Pontiac?

G5 2007 manuel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G5 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i have try to boost

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pontiac
No clic clic when i try to start
1/10/2018
Pontiac Mechanic: Pete, Pontiac Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Pontiac Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check and make sure the battery cables are clean and tight on the battery.If these are o.k. and you tried a jump start with a good set of jumper cables and a good donor vehicle or battery this may be a fault with the starter itself.I have seen the starter fail before and will cause the clicking noise with it not starting as well.This will have to be tested further to see if for sure this is the cause.I can try and walk you through this testing if you like just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete