Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I recently changed the battery and now the radio isn’t

Customer Question
I recently changed the...

I recently changed the battery and now the radio isn’t working. I was wondering how I could fix the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you changed a battery before?

No. My uncle who is a mechanic changed the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Pontiac?

2009 g6

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G6 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. I haven’t tried anything yet. The manual didn’t state how to fix the problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pontiac
1/8/2018
Pontiac Mechanic: Todd Audette, Pontiac Technician replied 7 months ago
Todd Audette
Todd Audette, Pontiac Technician

Hi my name is*****'m an A.S.E Certified Master Technician with 30 + yrs GM experience. I'm reviewing you question and would be happy to assist you. Please give me a few minutes to review and i will bet back to you soon

Is the work "LOC" displayed on the radio?

No. The radio and the lights around it or off

Sounds like a fuse may have blown