Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It wont start just clicks. Hasnt started for two weeks and…

Customer Question
It wont start just...

It wont start just clicks

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

Hasnt started for two weeks and its clicking so probably my battery

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Pontiac?

Pontiac g6 2009

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G6 yourself? What have you tried so far?

New battery my self

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My odemeter has error on it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pontiac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Pontiac Mechanic: Kevin, Car Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Car Enthusiast

Hi im kevin it sounds very much like the battery voltage is low .do you have a battery charger ?