Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2006 Pontiac g6 wont accelerate and now it wont move forward…

Customer Question
2006 Pontiac g6 wont...

2006 Pontiac g6 wont accelerate and now it wont move forward at all.

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you checked the fuel filters?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G6 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, took an auto zone and the scanner said it could be my trottle sensor transmission is as old as the car

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Pontiac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Pontiac Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Ok what codes did they pull at autozone

i dont know any of the codes, just throttle sensor.

so did you replace it?