Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Having trouble getting battery cover off. It clicks on

Customer Question
Having trouble getting battery...

Having trouble getting battery cover off. It clicks on without any screws, but then one side is stuck at the bottom.

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

No noise just battery cover stuck.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Pontiac?

2007 Pontiac torrent

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Torrent yourself? What have you tried so far?

Utube video showed 3 screws holding battery cover on. My cover didn't have screws, but pushing popped cover off except at bottom. it won't come off.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pontiac
1/4/2018
Pontiac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Pontiac Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Pontiac Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

The repair guides do not even show a battery cover. Can you send some pictures?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris