Pontiac

Pontiac Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Pontiac

2005 Pontiac Vibe hatchback hhas a CD stuck in the CD

Customer Question
player, any way to get...
2005 Pontiac Vibe hatchback hhas a CD stuck in the CD player, any way to get it out?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Pontiac
12/29/2017
Pontiac Mechanic: Todd Audette, Pontiac Technician replied 1 month ago
Todd Audette
Todd Audette, Pontiac Technician

Hi my name is*****'m an A.S.E Certified Master Technician with 30 + yrs GM experience. I'm reviewing you question and would be happy to assist you.

You could try disconnecting the battery to see if it resets the cd player and allows you to remove the cd.....If not.....the cd player would have to be physically taken apart to remove it

Todd here following up on your Vibe. Have you made any progress?

Todd Audette
Todd Audette
Todd Audette, Pontiac Technician