Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What is the best A/C Compressor upgrade for my 1982

Customer Question
What is the best...

What is the best A/C Compressor upgrade for my 1982 Firebird? Will it require different brackets? Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the Freon level?

Hasent worked for 10 years. Performance was always weak.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Firebird yourself? What have you tried so far?

2000.000+ miles. My local shop will install.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just want a better system.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pontiac
Answered in 1 day by:
10/5/2017
Pontiac Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 10 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, first, I do need the exact engine size in your Firebird.

Second, has yours been converter from R12 to R134a yet