Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have 2001 pontiac montana and my accessory power outlets…

Customer Question
I have 2001 pontiac...

I have 2001 pontiac montana and my accessory power outlets blew a fuse where is the accessory outlet fuses located

Mechanic's Assistant: Do all the fuses have the correct amperage for the circuits they're in?

Yes I think so

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Montana yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just trying to find the fuse that goes with the accessory outlet. I was using it to pump up a tire when the fuse blew

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just need to know where that fuse is located

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pontiac
10/1/2017
Pontiac Mechanic: kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 8 months ago
kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech

Are you looking for the fuse for the front or rear power outlets?

front

Here is a diagram of your fuse box. You need to check fuses 2540 and 440. This fuse box is located in the dash on the passenger side of the dash. You have to open the passenger door and remove the cover on the end of the dash to get to the fuse box.

Just wanted to see if you had checked the fuses or if you need more help?