Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have tried ur method but. It does not work message

Customer Question
I have tried ur...

I have tried ur method but. It does not work message "service theft system"

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Pontiac?

2006 Minivan Montana

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Montana yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I fix it myself

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pontiac
9/27/2017
Pontiac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Pontiac Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Pontiac Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

I am not sure what method you tried?

I assume it will not crank nor start?

Was something done that may of caused this?