Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What bolts are for transmission to engine for a 1967 3.8…

What bolts are for...

What bolts are for transmission to engine for a 1967 3.8 litre overhead cam 6 cylinder pontiac?

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your transmission fluid last checked?

Engine is iut of car

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Pontiac?

1967, sprint

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sprint yourself? What have you tried so far?

I want to put the engine on a engine stand, but can't find the bolts

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats it

9/25/2017
Roy Belding
Roy Belding, ASE Certified Technician

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

3/8X18 that is 3/8 course bolts 1 1/2 long. did many of them

Roy

thank -you. without a sample, I was out to lunch. your a lifesaver.

your welcome

please take a moment and rate my service 3 stars or better. it is the only way the site will pay me for my efforts.

Roy

Roy Belding
Roy Belding, ASE Certified Technician

thank you