Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Trying to get into truck I believe i have a wire loose that…

Customer Question
Trying to get into...

Trying to get into truck I believe i have a wire loose that needs to be reconnect to work. My key will not open trunk

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried silicone spray or WD-40?

Im trying to get the trunk open to reconnect a loose wire but can not get the reat seats down

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Pontiac?

G6 base sedan 2009

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sedan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and nothing other than looking how to get rear seat folded down with out using lever in trunk

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Trunk key and remote will not open the trunk due to loose wire in trunk

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pontiac
9/24/2017
Pontiac Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen year of experience in the automotive world for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life.

Are you having trouble pulling the rear seat down to get in the trunk from the rear seat?

there are no levers or pull straps to use to release it. Owner Manuel says they are located in the trunk

ok let me look one moment

I have the rear bottom seat out just trying to figure out how to release seats

ok one moment

no it is not

ok one moment

my apoligies I will have to opt out and let another tech help you, I have little information in regards ***** ***** thank you.