Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

I think electrical, First the remote start stopped working

i think electrical, First the remote start stopped working and the check engine light is on the car has starting issues now . sometimes starts just fine then it woundnt.
JA: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?
Customer: Well no blinking but i did notice that i got back into car to drive and it was off then it turned back on while i was driving
JA: What is the model/year of your Pontiac?
Customer: 06 G6
JA: Are you fixing your G6 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Battery, had Gm clear codes cleaned mass air
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that the radio speakers dont work sometimes and Gm said the 0420 code was one that he notice was important
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

My name is ***** ***** I am here to assit you with your question and help you resolve your concern.

When the check engine light came on did you have the system scanned to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No not yet
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Code p0420 , p0128 and p0430

If you can get that done first and post back with them I will advise you from there .