Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I think electrical, First the remote start stopped working…

I think electrical, First...

I think electrical, First the remote start stopped working and the check engine light is on the car has starting issues now . sometimes starts just fine then it woundnt.

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

Well no blinking but i did notice that i got back into car to drive and it was off then it turned back on while i was driving

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Pontiac?

06 G6

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G6 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Battery, had Gm clear codes cleaned mass air

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just that the radio speakers dont work sometimes and Gm said the 0420 code was one that he notice was important

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/18/2017
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am here to assit you with your question and help you resolve your concern.

When the check engine light came on did you have the system scanned to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician
No not yet
Code p0420 , p0128 and p0430

If you can get that done first and post back with them I will advise you from there .

TODD RUZICKA
Phone call session started