Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician
Experience:  Automotive Instructor at Palm Beach State College
93113249

How do i change the relay on the turn signals 2006 montana.

Customer Question

how do i change the relay on the turn signals 2006 montana
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Pontiac Montana. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: nope that is it
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Jaybird61 replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is Jay

Your vehicle does not have a turn signal relay. The signal lights are signaled by the switch for turn signals and the body control module controls the lights. You would need to scan the body control module to see if the turn signal switch is signalling the body control module to turn on the lights or flash them.

"I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help, you can hold off on the rating for now and reply back here -- I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you"