Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2006 Pontiac G6 turn key everything works but won't turn…

Customer Question
2006 Pontiac G6 turn...

2006 Pontiac G6 turn key everything works but won't turn over won't start and it is not the battery or starter

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?

Yes steering wheel is not locked and key is fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G6 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have tried unhook in the battery for a bit and that's it when it first happened today after trying for awhile it started

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Key fob does not work and has not for awhile

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pontiac
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Pontiac Mechanic: david craig, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. What makes you think its not the starter?

do you stil need assistance?