Shawn Few
Shawn Few ,
Experience:  Lead Tech at F1 Auto Service
99645171

The driver side of my 2008 pontiac torrent lights not

Customer Question

The driver side of my 2008 pontiac torrent lights not working meaning the back lights and turn signal. Now, it won't start after checking the fuses under the hood.
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: No, I haven't seen another fuse panel.
JA: Are you fixing your Torrent yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I had someone look at it. so far, he check the fuses under the hood and trying to see if a fuse was blown but was unable to find a blown one. Then he check again and then the left turn signal started working but went out and he said their is a shortage somewhere. After that, my vehicle would not start.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Oh, when you turn the key nothing happens. I does not say anything. The lights comes on so he said my battery is not the problem.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Shawn Few replied 2 months ago.

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You