How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mechanic01 Your Own Question
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Pontiac
Satisfied Customers: 990
Experience:  Owner at Baltic investments
Type Your Pontiac Question Here...
Mechanic01 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to find out what tool is used to install the

Customer Question

I am trying to find out what tool is used to install the nylon bushing that hold the window to the window regulator on my 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Pontiac G6. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: Nope
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Eric replied 4 months ago.


I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Is this for a front or rear window and pressing it into the window or the regulator

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It is the rear window. Drivers side.
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 4 months ago.

Im not able to pull a diagram up of the window, can you take a picture of the bushing and where it is going into and I can help walk you though the install.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will have to get back to as soon as I can
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 4 months ago.

Ok sounds good take your time ill be here.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This the part known as the bushing. Does that help
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 4 months ago.

The parts diagram im pulling up to assist you is not very clear is there any way you can send a picture with a explanation