Pontiac

Pontiac Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Pontiac

2003 ssei traction control, brake, and anti lock lights come

Customer Question
on, car seems to drive...
2003 ssei traction control, brake, and anti lock lights come on, car seems to drive OK, sometimes the service stability system comes on.
JA: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?
Customer: it was low and I filled it to max level, don't know when last replacement of the fuild
JA: What is the model of your '03 Pontiac?
Customer: Bonneville SSEi
JA: Are you fixing your Bonneville yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no just happened this weekend on a trip, am searching to see if it's something I can fix
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: it seems to be intermittent as all the lights wnet off after a stop but then another stop and it was back
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Pontiac
5/15/2017
Pontiac Mechanic: john aka eaut, The Car Guy replied 6 months ago
john aka eaut
john aka eaut, The Car Guy

Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

do you have access to a scan tool that has abs functions?

a basic code reader which doesn't show any errors

a basic code reader will not work..you need one that can read abs codes

GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician