How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask kwiggins29059 Your Own Question
kwiggins29059, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Pontiac
Satisfied Customers: 2874
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician, Associates Degree in Automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
Type Your Pontiac Question Here...
kwiggins29059 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a discontinued part for a G6 2007 called a Ubec. What

Customer Question

I need a discontinued part for a G6 2007 called a Ubec. What part is this and where can I find it?
JA: Are you fixing your G6 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The dealership mechanic said that was needed, but it is discontinued ???
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  kwiggins29059 replied 8 months ago.

Hello, UBEC is the






I houses the relays and fuses for the vehicle. If he can give you a part number try google searching it as some dealers may have one as new old stock (NOS) another option is getting one from a salvage vehicle. You can put in a part search and inquiry HERE