Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I have 15+ years gm experiance and am very knowledgeable with systems and operations and diagnosis and have access to factory wiring diagrams and tsb's
27644750

Im having problems with my 06 pontiac grand prix it giving

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: im having problems with my 06 pontiac grand prix it giving me several codes. p3401,p3425,p3441,p3449
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: I have cleared codes and they all come back after a short drive. it also gave me p0102
JA: Are you fixing your Grand Prix yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I cleaned and checked voltage on maf, cleaned connectors checked grounds. and tried going on line to check location of intake solenoid controls with no luck
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Lou P. replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Expert:  Lou P. replied 11 months ago.

ok took me some time because you did not state the engine you have, you do have the v8 with cylinder shutoff correct ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I actually found the problem. It was a short on the intake wiring to the mass air flow.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you. if i have further problems i will let you know
Expert:  Lou P. replied 11 months ago.

Wow that was left field lol! I'll be here if you need me. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.

Expert:  Lou P. replied 11 months ago.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you. Thank you.