Chris (aka- Moose), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2002 Pontiac Bonneville

Customer Question

2002 Pontiac Bonneville
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

1. Sorry you have been waiting so long, I believe I can help if help is still wanted/needed.
  2. I will be online another 1 hours after this post.
  3. Yes you have been charged already.
  4. Yes I know it is after midnight.
  5. No I am not online between breakfast and lunch.
  6. This is not my answer, just a inquiry if help is still needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I sent the offer that allows me to upload diagrams, just let me know which ones you need?

Do you own a volt meter so we can diagnose these electrical issues.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wrote you a letter telling you that I lost power to all of the door windows and locks except for the driver's side since the source it's could a short from all the leaks from the sunroof .I asked for specific wiring diagrams of the interior of the car and underneath the dash but I don't know where to go to locate that

Here is a image of this dialog from above.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/offer.png

You asked for a special service (diagrams) I sent that offer that allows me to upload those but you never accepted it.

I can write out my answer if a diagram is not needed.