sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Which fuse controls the blower Moyet switch, Yes, 2004 Vibe,

Customer Question

Which fuse controls the blower Moyet switch
JA: Have you checked the fuse number? Does the fuse have the correct amperage for the circuit it's in?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Pontiac?
Customer: 2004 Vibe
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Wanting to make sure I am checking the right fuse for the blower moter
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: The ac light is on but know air is flowing. Ac was checked 8 months ago and was fine. Had been able to hit the dash to make it go on but now nothing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If you were hitting the dash and causing the motor to come back on then I doubt you have a blown fuse, it's more likely to be a connection issue, the control head or the blower motor itself.

The blower motor is powered by the HEATER relay in the junction block on the right side and relies on power from the 40 amp HEATER fuse in the instrument panel fuse box.