How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chevygeorge Your Own Question
chevygeorge, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Pontiac
Satisfied Customers: 53
Experience:  GM Technician for over 25 years
Type Your Pontiac Question Here...
chevygeorge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the part name on a supercharger that goes between

Customer Question

what is the part name on a supercharger that goes between the by pass actuator and vaccum brake booster mounts on top of supercharger
JA: What is the model/year of your Pontiac?
Customer: 2004 monte carlo
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes no one nows the name of the part went to part stores and gm dealer and they cant tell me the name of the part
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no just the name of the part
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  kwiggins29059 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, can you tell me what # ***** is in the image below?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its that little round plastic piece ontop of supercharger one bigger hose comes out the rear of it and goes to vaccum brake booster and smaller hose goes to the by pass actuator 2bolts hold it on to supercharger when u pull it out it has an o ring on it
Expert:  chevygeorge replied 1 year ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll try to do my best to assist you. I understand it can be frustrating navigating the parts catalog. I have attached a parts diagram. Do you the part you're describing listed in the callout?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found the answer myself the part is called supercharger vaccum cap or manifold vaccum cap
Expert:  chevygeorge replied 1 year ago.
I'm glad you got it figured out!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how bout sending my money back since u weren't any help