sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

And the sunroof is not working right it is

Customer Question

***** ***** and the sunroof is not working right it is like stuck on drivers side and te passenger side works just fine
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ok well it is a 2001 grand am gt2dr and when you push the switch to open or close only the passngers side
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pontiac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!There are a few things that you could have going on. It could be a cable issue or possibly something foreign blocking movement, but a broken guide is most likely. Odds are diagnosing and repairing the issue will require removal of the headliner and sunroof assembly.Have you checked for anything foreign in the sunroof guides?