GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

HOW DO I BYPASS A MONSOON AMPLIFIER IN 06 PONTIAC G6 COUPE

Customer Question

HOW DO I BYPASS A MONSOON AMPLIFIER IN 06 PONTIAC G6 COUPE LOCATED IN THE RIGHT REAR WHEELWELL TRUNCK.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: IT STARTED WITH TROUBLE WITH THE SPEAKERS AND THEN MY BATTERY WAS DEAD. I WAS TOLD THAT THE AMPLIFIER WAS TTHE CULPERT. IT HAD DRAINED THE BATTERY. IF SO, I WOULD LIKE TO BYPASS THE AMPLIFIER, BUT STILL HEAR THE RADIO.( NOT WORKING -PULLED THE FUSE).
JA: Anything else I can tell the Pontiac Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: THAT'S IT I THINK THAT IS ENOUGH. THX BOB S.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Can you give me your VIN# ***** I can get the proper information and see if there are any Service Bulletins?Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****