Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

39;t have my remote starter remote I want disable my car…

Customer Question
Don't have my remote starter...
Don't have my remote starter remote
I want disable my car alarm on my 04 grand prix but I do have the car key. Alarm is already activated. Please help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pontiac
3/8/2016
Pontiac Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Pontiac Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Pontiac Mechanic

.

sorry for the delay............
.
Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”
.

To disarm the CTD system in standby mode (theft LED flashing and door(s) open), perform one of the following:
•Press either power door unlock switch.
•Use the key to unlock either front door.
•Press the UNLOCK button on the keyless entry transmitter.
•Insert a valid key into the ignition and switch to the ON position.
•To disarm the CTD system in the armed mode:
•Use the key to unlock the either front door.
•Insert a valid key into the ignition and switch to the ON position
•To disarm the CTD system when activated (alarming mode).

.
IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.
.
Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A.
.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.
.
If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service
.
.