Pete, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  17 Years Pontiac Technician and training.
14928985

I lost contact with pete i need help wiring an amplifier

Customer Question

i lost contact with pete i need help wiring an amplifier adaptor
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've pulled out the stock stereo and am trying to add an adaptor to the writing harness for the rear left and right speakers
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pontiac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I dont see a question here that we were working on previously myself.If you are trying to wire in an after market radio you would need to obtain the adapter harness to fit this radio to your factory harness from a local audio install or sales facility.Places like Best Buy will carry what you need for this here.If this is not what you are doing here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete