Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My sunroof won't shut. It opened all the way but won't shut,

Customer Question
My sunroof won't shut...

My sunroof won't shut. It opened all the way but won't shut

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Not really. It was working just fine then my battery went dead after I left key on. I charged up battery started my vehicle opened the sunroof an now it won't shut

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pontiac
2/29/2016
Pontiac Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to begin to know what has filed with your sun roof the first thing you are going to need to do is to scan the computer to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when it failed. If you can get this done and post back with the results , I will help you determine the cause and help you get this resolved .

Ron, ASE Certified Technician