GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Will start, wont turn over,and when I push the gas pedal

Customer Question

will start, wont turn over,and when I push the gas pedal nothing happens
JA: What model and year is your Pontiac?
Customer: 2006 Pontiac torrent
JA: Nice car. The Pontiac Mechanic can help you with your '06 torrent. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: codes P0171 P0405 P2138 P0703
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: it is with a mechanic right now, but I don't think he is being totally honest
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Pontiac Mechanic now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Are you saying the engine will not start at all or that it does start but does not accelerate with this issue here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.