Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Just replaced the fuel pump on a 2006 Grand Prix get. Prior…

Customer Question
Just replaced the fuel pump...
Just replaced the fuel pump on a 2006 Grand Prix get. Prior to replacing the gauges worked, however now they don't sweep, and the fuel gauge reads empty. Can't figure out where the fuse is for the instrument panel. I found the one under the hood, and the one behind the glove box door. Is there another panel somewhere??
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pontiac
2/17/2016
Pontiac Mechanic: tims auto repair, mechanic replied 2 years ago
tims auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

lets try something simple here..

remove both battery cables from the battery,touch and hold the + and the - cables together for 5 seconds,then,re-install the cables back to the battery.

let me know if that worked for you

thanks