Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My name is ***** *****. I think my aftermakert stereo is…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is ***** *****. I think my aftermakert stereo is locked it was working before i had battery trouble now my info screen and radio will not display anything i checked all the fuse and they are all good. how can i fix the issue

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Okay the battery died. so i had to pump the gas and turn over the key. i turned my 2006 pontiac g6 gt off an went into the house. and tried to start it back up and the radio will not power on the cd player works but my audio and display does not.

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Pontiac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Sure

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pontiac
1/22/2016
Pontiac Mechanic: Virtual Wrench, Pontiac Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Pontiac Mechanic

Welcome,I have been a master mechanic for over 35 years and am happy to help you with this.

You will need the radio unlock code. Do you have it?