GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

3.4 Pontiac gf d am won't start

Customer Question

3.4 Pontiac gf d am won't start
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  John Bryant replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for posting your question to Just Answer. I am John, an ASE Certified Auto Technician with over 45 years of real world experience in dealerships and the aftermarket. I was the owner/operator of a facility for 20 of those years. So I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please remember I do not know your skill level. I cannot see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle so it may take a few back and forth replies or a phone call to get to a satisfactory resolution. I will make every effort to get you all of the information you may need with the expectation you will give me a positive rating once you are satisfied. Please be aware that I am usually working with a few people at a time so occasionally it may take a few minutes to respond.

Expert:  tims auto repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

what is the year?

please explain,,when you say it wont start,does the starter turn the engine?or,does the starter not even turn the engine?