Pontiac Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP
if you do this here will it give you the 6 digit's ?
1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio should display “LOC”)
2. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
3. The radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this number down. You now have fifteen seconds to complete the next step.
4. Press the AM/FM button
5. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one.
6. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05
the late 2009 radios that did NOT use a code to enter in used the internal programming in it to just make sure the VIN number programmed into it matched the car
take the key out and can you disconnect both battery cables for 5 minutes then touch the 2 battery cables together for 2 minutes then reconnect both battery cables back up
will it still be locked ?
if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate us here