Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I have 15+ years gm experiance and am very knowledgeable with systems and operations and diagnosis and have access to factory wiring diagrams and tsb's
27644750

My 06 solstice drove great yesterday, but today when I turn

Customer Question

my 06 solstice drove great yesterday, but today when I turn key on it doesnt even turn over and when I turn key off it makes a quiet alarm sound like an ambulancs but very quietly over again for five minutes. sound like a low alarm sound from an ambulance. very quiet down by the breaker panel near floor
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Sounds to me like the battery is dead or there is a poor connection at the battery. I would start there before doing anything else. Try charging or jumping the battery and see if it helps. Let me know if this helps or if you need further assistance. I am here to help. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.