tracer6
tracer6, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech, 32 years Auto and Light truck foreign and domestic
13677702

I have an 05 Grand Prix and am doing the heater core. I've

Customer Question

Eric, I have an 05 Grand Prix and am doing the heater core. I've already remove the dash pad I don't know how to remove the crossmember behind that.
Category: Pontiac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
15244763 is the OEM part number.
I believe the tech name is carrier.
Expert:  tracer6 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, sorry for the delay, You are saying youhave or are removing the entire instrument panel/? I am not sure exactly what you mean by dash pad as the heater core can be changed without removing the dash, LMk thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ya, I think I realized that after I sent you this. 1/4" sharp chisel and contortionist abilities
Expert:  tracer6 replied 1 year ago.

do you need the repair manual information? it iust not the best but is the only factory repair information and at least shows the procedure and,, if you have a center consol, it has to be removed. LMK thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have the repair proceedure.
Expert:  tracer6 replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I will have the post closed,