Pete, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  17 Years Pontiac Technician and training.
14928985

99 pontiac grand am

Customer Question

99 pontiac grand am
Category: Pontiac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We can still type if you perfer
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Depending on what was bypassed or how it was bypassed check and make sure the wiring was wired correctly and anything after market installed to by pass this system was wired in properly.If you can tell me a little more on how this was bypassed this will help as some models you splice in a resistor and others there may be an after market control unit that is wired in that can bypass this system.Let me know when your ready so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.