Chris (aka- Moose), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a PONTAIC ASTEK The problem is THE FUSE BOX UNDER THE

Customer Question

I have a PONTAIC ASTEK The problem is THE FUSE BOX UNDER THE HOOD , WHEN ITS TILTED THE CAR WILLNOT START?? HOW DO I REPOSITON IT.,.
Category: Pontiac
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.

For this concern you need to check for damaged wires or loose connectors to the fuse box. If they are all fine then you have a failure within the fuse box. The correct repair in that case would be to replace the box, however you have the option to take it apart and fix the faulty circuit within in.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris