Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

I have a 2009 Pontiac G6 3.5 liter sedan. The left turn

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Pontiac G6 3.5 liter sedan. The left turn signal started flashing fastly so I replaced the light. However, the turn signal is still not working. What should I try next?
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

.Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Start first with checking for power and ground at the left front and left rear turn signal sockets with the left turn signal on. Yo can do this with a standard 12 volt test light. If you have power and ground at the socket the light should flash . Check this and post back with the results and we can work from there.