Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

My 1999 Sunfire will not start it cranks no start it does

Customer Question

my 1999 Sunfire will not start it cranks no start it does not get spark I replaced the ignition module and the crank shaft sensor
Category: Pontiac
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it will start from time to time randomly the coil packs are good.
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I would start with making sure you are getting power to the ignition module from the ignition switch with key on and while cranking the engine over. See the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/No%20spark%20Jul%2014.pdf