Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Pontiac ggt6: top foads down but trunk wont close

Customer Question
top foads down but trunk...
top foads down but trunk wont close
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Pontiac
Answered in 3 days by:
7/6/2015
Pontiac Mechanic: Pete, Pontiac Technician replied 3 years ago
Pete, Pontiac Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In some cases this can be a fault with a micro switch that isn't sending signals properly to tell the computer what position the top or trunk is in.If you have not had the fault codes checked/read out of all computers using a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers this needs done and any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair this fault.
Thanks Pete