Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Pontiac Grand Prix GT: I have a 04 Grand Prix with the blower…

Customer Question
I have a 04 Grand...
I have a 04 Grand Prix with the blower motor problem. I have replaced the resistor the blower motor and the control itself over the last year each time it seems to work well for a short period of time. Then two days ago i installed the capacitor and it worked great till last night. i have power to everyting the the fan speed increeses and decreeses constantly.I'm now at a lost. Any ideas?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Pontiac
7/2/2015
Pontiac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Pontiac Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Pontiac Technician
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
While this is occurring, monitor the power and ground to the blower to see which is fluctuating. If its the ground then I need to know if you have auto climate control so I can see if we need to diagnose a interior temp sensor. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris