Pontiac

Pontiac problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2006 Pontiac Solstice won't start. The interior light comes…

Customer Question
My 2006 Pontiac Solstice won't...
My 2006 Pontiac Solstice won't start. The interior light comes on and I can hear the fan running but it will not turn overl. The security lock flashes in the right hand corner of the indicator panel. How do I reset this without hurting anything else in my car?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Pontiac
5/25/2015
Pontiac Mechanic: FIXITMAN, Mater Technician replied 3 years ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Mater Technician
Hello, my name is***** for the question. If I am not online when you return please give me some time to get back to you. Can you tell me if there are any noises from under the hood when you try cranking it. Do you have a voltage meter to run some tests?
Hi Bobby. I was given the option to cancel my question yesterday and I did so. Thank You.
Thank you for the heads up. If you need anything else in the future please let me know.