Pontiac

Pontiac Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Pontiac

Pontiac torrent: My 09 Pontiac torrent The key won't shut off

Customer Question
My 09 Pontiac torrent The...
My 09 Pontiac torrent The key won't shut off all the way? It starts fine, and shut off fine? It only does this once in awhile. It doesn't seem to be hard to turn back and forth but just won't shut off completely and the radio stays on??
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pontiac
4/29/2015
Pontiac Mechanic: FIXITMAN, Mater Technician replied 2 years ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Mater Technician
Hello, my name is***** for the question. If I am not online when you return please give me some time to get back to you. Can you tell me if the engine ever stays running when this occurs?
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician