Common Pontiac questions answered on JustAnswer
Questions are asked everyday, such as:
- What could be causing the knocking sound near the dashboard on a Pontiac G6?
- How do I wire the distributor in a 1970 GTO? Can you show me a diagram?
- My 2003 Sunfire won't even crank, even though the battery tests fine and I replaced the cables, ignition relay, and starter. What's going on?
- What should I do if the HVAC blower on my Grand Prix 2005 doesn't work at all?
- What's wrong with my 2001 Grand Prix GT when the parking, dash and license plate lights stay on after I shut off the car? I just put a stereo into the car.
- The ECM and injectors are not communicating with each other in my 1991 Sunbird LE. How can I fix this?
When you contact an Expert on JustAnswer, the mechanic will need to know:
- Symptoms and the situation when the symptoms occur
- Whether you plan to do the work yourself
- What's already been tried
This information will allow the mechanic to answer your question promptly and accurately.