Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My rinnai v75ip has not been producing water at the correct…

Customer Question
my rinnai v75ip has...
my rinnai v75ip has not been producing water at the correct temp, no matter how long I leave it on. I made sure all the dipswitches were correctly positioned, but hit a code 14 when accidentally moving dipswitch 5 on instead of 4 (in bank 2). Now I am unable to move the water temp above 120 (even though dipswitch 5 in bank one is on) and the water seems to be hammering a little--never did that before.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Plumber: WCohn, Journeyman Plumber replied 2 months ago
WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I am a Rinnai factory trained and certified repair technician

Dip switch 6 is what allows you to go above 120 degrees

Error code 14 is overheated heat exchanger