Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have a 1958 K4518 that needs a replacement flapper. The…

Customer Question
I have a 1958...

I have a 1958 K4518 that needs a replacement flapper. The gasket is deteriorating - black rubber into the tank.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 2 months.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, but I would like to get the parts for the plumber to install.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have pictures of the current assembly inside the tank. It doesn't resemble anything that I see in modern parts available online.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Plumbing
5/30/2018
Plumber: Mike R., Plumber replied 2 months ago
Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber

Hi, I'm Mike and I have 20+ years of experience as a plumber. I'll be glad to assist you today.

Is this it? click here

no it is leaking at the flapper
I would like to cancel and get a full refund please. My card has been charged $5. I thought $27 would be charged after the consult, but it has already been charged. I don't want to continue. I want a refund.
I want to cancel.
Cancel and refund. I am not happy with the service.